Karoo GravelGrinder September 21st 2018
Location: Prince Albert and environs
Date: 21 September 2018 - 24 September 2018
The Karoo GravelGrinder, a 3 day, social, cycling and culinary experience you can share with a group of colleagues or friends. The routes are designed to accommodate gravel, cyclocross and mountain bikes. E-bikes are also welcome.
We've settled on around 60km per day , it's long enough to be a challenge but short enough to leave you with some energy to enjoy the afternoon. In addition we have shorter options on the same route if so desired.
- 3 days and nights
- Spectacular Swartberg Pass
- The Great Karoo expanses
- Different terrain each day
- Remote gravel roads and tracks
- Luxury accommodation
- Local cuisine and great wines
- Fully supported
- Your own group - great social
- Runs throughout the year
- Non-Rider companion packages available with daytime entertainment and touring